This entry is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International license.
Home » News and Events » Changing the Subject: Foucault Special Issue Release Party!
- Current Issue
- Editorial Introduction to the Special Issue: Queer and Trans* Futurities in Educational Research, Theory, and Practice
- Towards a New Critical Methodology: Freedom-Dreaming as an Exploration of Nonbinary Student Utopia in Education
- Decoloniality & Trans* of Color Educational Criticism
- An Ode to Knowledge That Lives Outside Text
- An Autoethnography of a South Asian (Muslim) Queer Scholar of Color in American Higher Education
- Embracing Queer, Fem(me)inine & Crip Failure: Arriving at Dream-Mapping as a Speculative Tool for Queer & Trans Educational Research
- (Re)Imagining Parallels Between Journalistic Instruction and Queerness: A Proposal to Connect Journalism and Queerness at the College Level
- Queering The System: Lessons for Schools from Youths’ Queer Aesthetics in Role-playing Games
- Toward Our Black Queer Joy[ous] Futures: To Achieve Our Freedom in the Academy
- “Isn’t It Cute?”: An Intimate Conversation on Black Trans and Queer Futurities
- my gender
- Past Issues
- Volume 1, Issue 1 / Fall 2011
- Volume 2, Issue 1 / Fall 2013
- Volume 3, Issue 1 / Fall 2014
- Volume 3, Issue 2 / Spring 2015
- Volume 4, Issue 1 / Fall 2015
- Volume 4, Issue 2 / Spring 2016
- Volume 5, Issue 1 / Spring 2017: Special Issue on #BlackLivesMatter
- Volume 6, Issue 1/Spring 2021
- Volume 7, Issue 1/Spring 2022
- News and Events
Changing the Subject: Foucault Special Issue Release Party!
By Karen Zaino in News and Events on .